Deactive Account
Register

Status

Deactive Account

Can you deactive this account of this person
    http://metabans.com/Death_Raven

• @Death_Raven commented on AtamanBar
      this kid is pathetic @@@@@@ insulter noob. He is say: hungaryan idiot. Hungary suck russia @@@@@ he is gay kid.
      92 days ago

@Death_Raven commented on [Battlefield 4] Bender_2I2
      This admin biggest noob losser kid i ever can see, i recorded video, he is use admin kill, and kill himself no death. and you kill this noob, he is kill you, and join your team, or ban youhecankillyou
      102 days ago

Death_Raven commented on @Death_Raven's assessment of [Battlefield 4] Minidoracat and another player
      @@@@ your mother emulatin and other stupid retard gaymins!!! cheatdetector, please @@@@ your @@@@@ mother!
      135 days ago

Death_Raven commented on [Battlefield 4] Raven_Black_86
      cheatdetector noob life losser badmins, no woman, never see @@@@@. children crying brain. no skill. fat homosexual degenerate retard badmins. I play 12 year fps and never use hack, but you pathetic's
      267 days ago
    Last edited by Propbndr; 05-11-2017 at 03:42 AM. Reason: Removed foul / racist language

Status
    And Propbndr I never insulted anyone in the previous post. If you had spent time to investigate my post you would have seen that those things in the post I said were only quotes of death_raven himself and you missunderstood my last post and you made a mistake.

Metabans Staff

Status
    The way you wrote the other thread, it looked like you were flaming another player. There was no indication that you were quoting someone. The right hand icon in the tool line above is a quote button. If you want us to easily see what you are talking about, please use it. If there is foul language, you replace it with symbols.

On the Metabans.com site, players can make comments on whomever they want but the foul language rule still applies. I have requested that the Death_Raven account be deactivated.
    Last edited by Propbndr; 05-11-2017 at 03:40 AM.

Status
    I know it was my mistake too..

Metabans Staff

Status
    Their account has been disabled.